Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Ginger in the Easter spirit! For us, Easter is a nice quiet holiday where we really don’t do a whole lot. Landon was up at 8:30 this morning ready to hunt down his loot, and it went in a flash from that point on. (Even Ginger was in the Easter spirit!) The bunny left both kids clues as to where their basket was hidden, and honestly, I think that may have been the highlight of the whole day!

IMG_3895

IMG_3903

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Landon’s clues were something like: Your next clue is in dad’s shoe…while Zoe’s were tougher riddles like: I have a face but cannot talk; it took her a little longer to figure hers out, but not much!

IMG_3909IMG_3915I think both kids were happy with their bunny loot. Landon got a couple toys (bubbles, stunt kite) and Zoe got an Itunes card and some makeup/nail polish. Both kids also got some candy, a bathing suit and some flip flops. Now if the only the weather would cooperate!  

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...