Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring 2009 (layout)

IMG_3869

I am glad I got some pictures of the kids when I had the chance! It is rainy and cloudy here today. I hope it clears up some, and warms up again too! Here’s a supply list:

  • American Crafts papers; Amplified (Vogue and Lip Synch)
  • American Craft flair button
  • Thickers; Darling white
  • Adirondack Dimensional Pearls in Butterscotch
  • On the Bird: Distress Crackle Paint (tattered rose), Distress Ink in Old Paper and the pearls are from Kaiser Crafts
  • K&Company heart stickers
  • Ribbon, Thread, and other embellishments- unknown manu.

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

This is just GORGEOUS! And so is your DD. I love that paper and now I want to buy some crackle paint. Beautiful work Angela!

Main Christmas Tree

After working on the "white house" tree, Tony set up our main Christmas tree (main meaning the one the presents will go beneath) i...