Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring 2009 (layout)

IMG_3869

I am glad I got some pictures of the kids when I had the chance! It is rainy and cloudy here today. I hope it clears up some, and warms up again too! Here’s a supply list:

  • American Crafts papers; Amplified (Vogue and Lip Synch)
  • American Craft flair button
  • Thickers; Darling white
  • Adirondack Dimensional Pearls in Butterscotch
  • On the Bird: Distress Crackle Paint (tattered rose), Distress Ink in Old Paper and the pearls are from Kaiser Crafts
  • K&Company heart stickers
  • Ribbon, Thread, and other embellishments- unknown manu.

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

This is just GORGEOUS! And so is your DD. I love that paper and now I want to buy some crackle paint. Beautiful work Angela!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...