Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blame It On The Rain

Unfortunately our plans were cancelled this morning because of the rain. I guess we’ll have to try rafting another time. Because our rafting trip was cancelled I did get to sleep in this morning and it was like being on a real vacation!

When we finally got out of bed, we went into the town of Harrisonburg to get some groceries. We ended up eating lunch, shopping at Barnes and Noble and then heading over to the theater to see the movie UP. The kids and I really enjoyed it but Tony thought it was kind of boring.

After grabbing groceries we headed back to the resort and took Landon to the pool. Ten hours at the water park was just not enough. I swear he just doesn’t ever get tired of going to the pool. I forgot the camera each time we went out, but I did get some pictures of the kids relaxing this evening before dinner…and Landon got one of Tony out grilling our steak!

IMG_5400IMG_5401IMG_5403

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Sometimes we need "down time" days too! Looks like you still enjoyed your day!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...