Monday, June 15, 2009

Painted Piggies

IMG_5317

I think every morning should start off with a manicure/pedicure treatment. (Even if I only get the pedicure part.) Zoe and I had to be at the spa this morning by 9am to get our treatment and it really was a nice treat!

IMG_5320 IMG_5323IMG_5326  

We got to ride the chair lift up to the top of the mountain this morning too, and it was such a great morning for it! Usually it is super hot when we go, but this morning it was slightly overcast and cool. Zoe was freaking out a little on the trip up and Landon was sure to make her think about how much it would hurt if we fell out every few minutes, so we rode down the mountain on two separate seats.

IMG_5331IMG_5333

Now we are off to watch Landon do a little more skateboarding then to the craft show!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...