Monday, July 27, 2009

Wedding Entrance

I heard about this video on the radio this morning and I can’t believe all the controversy over it. I mean, who’s wedding is it anyways? Some people felt that it was distasteful and inappropriate, while others thought it was cute and a fun way to do things. It’s not like they used an inappropriate song or were dancing tastelessly. I just wish Tony and I had thought to do something as ingenious!

What do you think?

P.S. I would have put the video up here, but they have embedding turned off…it is a must see though!

1 comment:

ValAnn said...

I watched that the other day and thought it was so cute. I didn't realize there was a "controversy" going on about it... they'll find something to make a controversy about I guess. It's their wedding and their decision on how to celebrate and how to make their day memorable!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...