Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Holiday Smiles Layout

IMG_8808

For some reason this page was a pain. It started with all the different size photo’s I had to cut down and make work, and then I didn’t want to journal on the front so I had to figure out where to at least write everyone’s name…then, I wasn’t real excited with how my words “holiday smiles” turned out.

I ended up just scoring my kraft paper and adding eyelets to the side so that the top opens and you can see the names of the people behind the photos. I like the idea of it better than how it actually turned out, but it is what it is.

As you can see, I decided to just let it be and move on. I can’t worry about everything being perfect, right? I’ve never been a perfectionist anyways, so it works for me!

1 comment:

ValAnn said...

IT IS ADORABLE JUST THE WAY IT IS!! I love the words at the bottom and I know those pics are a pain to cut to get just right, but they look so good! Great job!!!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...