Thursday, January 21, 2010

Homemade Goodies

I was doing a little browsing on Etsy today and found some of the coolest stuff! I have bought a few things on Etsy before, but am always amazed at what I find on that site.

I like these earrings from Elisabeth Space:

Swirl  -- long sterling glass earrings

This wreath from Two Inspire You would look great on my front door:

Glory Days Wreath

These cute necklaces from Luxe Deluxe:

Spring Sparrow, Sterling Silver Charm Necklace NEW

Angelica Necklace

I thought this toy was cute…for the new baby maybe? It’s from Ainsley and Oswald:

I Spy With My Little Eye Bag, Cupcakes, A Yummy Sugar Free Birthday Gift

And I love these paintings. Maybe if we ever sell this house and get to move I’ll try to find a place for one or two of them. The artist/seller is Amy Giacomelli:

Come Closer - 24 x 36, acrylic on canvas, gallery wrapped and ready to hang, ORIGINAL and HUGE, Please see close ups

Reflections - 66 x 28, 3 gallery wrapped canvases, ready to hang, ORIGINAL  -  PLEASE SEE CLOSE UPS

Last Night In Rio - 50 inches x 30 inches, 5 gallery wrapped canvases, ready to hang, ORIGINAL  -  PLEASE SEE CLOSE UPS

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...