Monday, February 22, 2010

No News is Good News

I had my monthly doctor’s visit today, and it looks as though everything is going smoothly and as planned. Today I am 16 weeks and 3 days, and somehow I’m still in my own jeans. I thought I’d be in maternity clothes already, but I think I may have another couple weeks before I have to break down and by some new pants. We’ll see. Only a few more weeks and we’ll get to go in for the anatomy sonogram and see whether this is going to be a little boy or a little girl…we’re all kind of excited about that part!

I have to say though that I really look forward to my doctors appointments right now because I get to hear the heartbeat every time I go…I still can’t feel the baby moving around, so it’s very reassuring to hear that little heartbeat once a month. I have been able to feel something poking out here and there, but as soon as I touch that spot, the baby moves. I’m so much more paranoid this time than I was with either of the other kids.

Sometime’s ignorance really is bliss!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...