Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wishing For Snow

I know you can’t tell by looking at the picture, but Landon has his night pants turned inside out…when he came down in the morning and saw all the snow we had he was sure that it was because he wore his pants inside out! Looks like we may be getting another big storm this Thursday…I’m making him keep his pants right side out!! We’ve still got huge snow mountains outside, albeit dirty snow mountains now. It just looks awful now.

IMG_9225

We had some people come by to look at the house tonight, and I am a little excited because this is the 2nd time they’ve been by, and this time they had their parents with them! I am keeping everything crossed that we will be getting an offer sometime soon…I’m so ready to start looking into homes to move into! I’m ready to be someone else’s pain in the butt for awhile! :)

2 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

good luck with the house! I love the crisp feeling of this layout! its just darling. Love the lil itsy bitsy lil snowflakes with sparkly centers!

ValAnn said...

We have LOTS of snow, fresh, white, fluffy and still falling snow. Want me to send it your way??

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...