Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

IMG_9560

Here is another page I made about our newest little niece Lea. This photo was taken at the hospital, and she is just so adorable!

I didn’t want to post all of her details on the web for everyone, but where the Girl sticker is I have written all of her birth details. The flowers were made with some circle punches and buttons I had lying around, and I just drew and cut out the leaves.

The weather sure has taken a turn here, and it is no longer a comfy 70 degrees out! It’s about 85 out right now and we’ve had to turn the air conditioner on! That cool spring weather didn’t last long enough…

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

neelia said...

Your niece is beautiful. God bless her she reminds me of my daughter.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...