Friday, April 30, 2010

Volunteer Appreciation

Today was the volunteer appreciation breakfast at Landon’s school. I wasn’t planning on going because I was watching Lea, but Landon asked if I could come, so I enlisted Dottie to watch the baby while I went up the see the program.

Several classes came out and sang songs or read thank you notes, and Landon’s class went on stage and recited a poem about how thankful they are for volunteers…I even got it on tape:

I thought they did a terrific job, and Landon was very excited to learn some sign language in the process. The program made me a little sad though because I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to help much next year since I’ll have the new baby…hopefully I’ll be able to work something out.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...