Thursday, June 17, 2010

How I Spent My

first day of summer vacation…

IMG_1082 IMG_1083

Well, not exactly the ENTIRE day, but a major portion of it. We’ve had this Lego set sitting around for about 2 years (Landon’s not big on the whole Lego phenomenon) and yesterday when Landon and I went down to the basement to find a board game to play we stumbled upon this little gem.

So, we brought it upstairs, and dumped all the pieces into separate bowls and got to work. He was able to do a majority of the building by himself, but there were a few confusing directions that I was able to assist with. We still haven’t actually finished the project, but he has a friend over today so we’ll tackle the last bit later this evening.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...