Monday, June 21, 2010

Lazy Monday…

Since we crammed so much into yesterday we decided to take it easy today. We sat around playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 for several hours and then around 1:30pm we finally ventured out so Landon could climb the rock wall.

IMG_1250 IMG_1252 IMG_1255

He got two chances to climb and he made it to the top both times! I was pretty impressed that he made it all the way to the top both times, and he was pretty proud of himself too!

After the rock wall we walked over to the Wine and Craft fair. I was so hot I forgot to take pictures, but we were mainly just there to eat the meatballs and cheese squares anyways…and pictures of people eating aren’t pretty, so really I did you all a favor!

Since we didn’t have any other big plans for the day (and it was super hot) we decided to take the kids to see Toy Story 3. Surprisingly, Zoe wanted to see the movie more than Landon did! Once we got to the theatre, Landon tried to talk us into seeing The Karate Kid, but he lost that war because Tony and I were both looking forward to seeing Toy Story also!

I’m glad we went because it was awesome! There are few movies that maintain a great story line time and again, but Toy Story and Shrek really do a great job of keeping it funny and new.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...