Sunday, June 20, 2010

Oh Deer!

When we were driving home from our last class of the day we noticed that the deer were back out in full force. As we turned into our parking area there were several grazing right along the street, but since we spent so much time admiring them the night before we didn’t think a whole lot about it.

Until we all got out of the car and one came right up to us! This girl was so close we could have pet her!

IMG_1235 IMG_1238 

She never moved away, she just kept getting closer…waiting for us to pull out some food is my guess. I don’t think it’s right to feed these deer people food so we didn’t, but it sure was a tempting thought with them being so close!

Soon, one of the other deer noticed us and came running across the street to check out what was going on:

IMG_1242 IMG_1244

I promise to quit posting so many photo’s about the deer, but they’re just so darn cute and we don’t see a whole lot of this where we live! Especially so up close and personal! :)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...