Sunday, June 20, 2010

Etching Glass

When we were here last year we all took the glass etching class. We all enjoyed it so much we decided to do it again!

There are so many choices that it’s almost impossible to choose just one etching to make, but after much deliberation we all were able to settle on our design.

Landon chose a Massanutten logo, Tony chose a palm tree, Zoe picked a mermaid and I went with a butterfly. I was so into the project that I didn’t get many photo’s but here are a few of everyone at work:

IMG_1229 IMG_1230 IMG_1231

These are our 4 designs:

IMG_1233

I realize that I never posted the finished products from last year and I haven’t gotten a photo of this years finished project either…but I fully intend to!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...