Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Us 4

I haven’t made a scrapbook page in what feels like forever and it was fun sitting down to work on this one the other day. It’s simple, but marks a significant moment in time…

IMG_1797 

The journaling reads:

I wasn’t too excited about going on this vacation initially because we had only just moved into our new house and I was very pregnant which meant I wasn’t going to be able to do everything that I wanted…but once we got there, I changed my tune. Spending time with these 3 wonderful people was just what I needed most. I was able to do plenty and we all had a good time. I just can’t believe this will be the last vacation we’ll take as a family of 4.

2 comments:

BusyB said...

ahhh that is sweet! glad to hear the move went well : ) and sometimes vacations are the best unplanned :) HOpe you have A great MONDAY!

today is my jewelry giveaway!

Carmen O. said...

Awww what a great LO! Glad to read you had a good time. So looking forward to seeing your new arrival!

Main Christmas Tree

After working on the "white house" tree, Tony set up our main Christmas tree (main meaning the one the presents will go beneath) i...