Thursday, August 5, 2010

SK8 PARK

I love these pictures of Landon at the skate park. Last summer he went to a skateboarding camp and he really learned a lot and came home wanting to practice every night.

IMG_1787

While we were on vacation we bought a pass for him to use at the skate park, but when we got to the park there were a few older boys there skating and Landon was very intimidated by their skills. He skated for a little bit that first day, but then he wasn’t really interested again…so, I’m glad I got these photo’s of him while I had the chance! I have a couple other pictures of him from the same trip that I need to scrap, so be looking out for another skateboarding layout soon!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...