Friday, August 6, 2010

Thank-You Cards

I am not much of a card maker, but I found a couple cute cards in the latest Paper Crafts Magazine and decided to try them out. The first one is one I made for my friend Alex…the one who sent me the gorgeous crocheted blanket.

I didn’t even try to change this card up at all, (pg. 39) it’s pretty much copied straight from the magazine and I just love how it turned out! I thought that the rounded squares were a great idea, and so easy!

IMG_1818

The second card is one I made for Zoe’s friend Kelsey, the one who sent over this adorable little blanket.

IMG_1819

I copied this one from the magazine as well, (pg.16) and loved that it used up some of the extra letters I had on some older sticker sheets.

Making these cards has helped to rekindle my interest in scrapbooking, and I’m looking forward to the day that I can sit comfortably and scrap…shouldn’t be long! :)

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Great cards! I love the round squares too and thought of making one like that. Trying to finish up a wedding type scrapbook as my nephew is getting married tomorrow! Hopefully I'll have it done tonight!

Time for the Tooth Fairy

So, Harper FINALLY lost his first tooth. It seems that he's a bit later than most kids but I wasn't worried since I've never met...