Sunday, October 31, 2010

All Skate

This past Friday night was skate night for Landon’s elementary school. Once he heard about the event, it was all he could talk about. He learned how to skate a few years ago when his school had skate night and he’s loved it ever since. We don’t go that often, so getting to go with a bunch of kids from school is a pretty special treat.

 

IMG_2789

It was impossible to get a really clear picture, but I love how this one came out with him pretty much in focus and the blur all around him!

IMG_2792

He sure had a terrific time skating and I think I need to try to get him to the rink a little more often. I remember loving to go skating on Friday night with my friends when I was a kid, and it wasn’t all that long ago that Zoe loved to go too.

IMG_2793

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...