Wednesday, December 15, 2010

4 Month Dr. Appointment

IMG_3323

Oh man this has been a busy week! I meant to post about Harper’s 4 month appointment, but life just got busy and I forgot!

As usual I was dreading his appointment for a good week before it got here. The thought of holding an infant down while they get shots is just terrifying to me; it just seems so awful! Lucky for me, Harper is a real trooper and just barely cried when he got his shots. I think the worst part is the anticipation, and thankfully Harper doesn’t know what’s going to happen, so he doesn’t have to worry at all!

Other than the 4 shots and the 1 oral vaccine, everything went really smoothly. He weighs 16 pounds 2.5 ounces, he is 26 inches long and his head circumference is now 44 1/2. So, he’s in the 90th percentile for length and the 75th for weight! He’s certainly becoming a big boy!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...