Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Landon’s New Sport

Landon decided that he wanted to give basketball a try this year. In the past he’s done indoor soccer or swimming during the winter but this year he wanted to try something new. He really enjoys going out and playing basketball with whoever he can get to play him, so I was pretty sure he was going to enjoy playing on a team. He’s only been to two practices, and I went to watch last night for the first time. I couldn’t believe how much running they had them doing! They had them do 2 laps around the gym, then 3 sets of suicides, then more running after that! He did really well with all of it and I suppose he better get used to the constant running since that’s what they’ll be doing during the games.

The pictures I got are crappy because the lighting was terrible and I didn’t want to use my flash…but, here are a few of Landon in action:

IMG_3219

IMG_3220

IMG_3221

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...