Saturday, January 1, 2011

Best Gift Under the Tree

Next year I’m sure I’ll have my hands full keeping after a certain little guy who won’t be able to leave the Christmas tree alone, but this year, we let him enjoy it as only a 4 month old could.

IMG_3734

Every once in awhile when he’d start to fuss, we’d just slide him right under the tree. He loved it! I got under there with him from time to time, and all you can really see are the lights, but he was just mesmerized. (Doesn’t he look like he’s up to no good in the photo at the top?)

IMG_3740

He also loved playing peek-a-boo through the branches.

IMG_3747

No matter how often we put him under there, he always seemed a little surprised by all the lights.

IMG_3753

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...