Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Bite(s)

I had no intention of feeding Harper anything but milk until he hit the 6 month mark, but then I had also planned on nursing him and we all know how that turned out.

This little guy watches us so intently at dinner that I actually feel bad eating in front of him. I mean he tracks our fork from plate to mouth with such interest that we actually move in slow motion just so his eyes can keep up. The other day I made sure to pick up a can of rice cereal to have on hand so that he could give it a try.

This is how it went:

IMG_3991

IMG_3995

IMG_3998

IMG_4000

IMG_4002

He took the cereal from the spoon like he’d been doing it forever! He never thrust it out with his tongue and even seemed to know to open his mouth when the spoon got close. All that watching really paid off!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...