Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Beginning 5th Grade/ U of M College Tour

Today Landon began his final year of elementary school. It is heartbreaking yet comforting all at the same time. I’m so happy to get to watch him grow into this smart, funny, loving young man, yet a bit dumbfounded by how quickly he’s reached this point.

Just look at this handsome boy!

    IMG_8063

After getting Landon on the bus, we took off for a tour of University of Maryland with Zoe. We were really lucky it was a gorgeous day because the walking tour lasted about one and half hours! The campus is HUGE and the buildings are spectacular!

IMG_8081

IMG_8086

IMG_8089

IMG_8098

The school has so much to offer and I’m really hoping Zoe will be accepted. I don’t know if it’s the school she’ll end up attending or not, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed!  I’d just love for her to go somewhere not too incredibly far away so that I can see her every once in awhile.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...