Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cute, Sweet, Little Feet

We are getting hit with wind and rain from Hurricane Irene at the moment so I decided I would take advantage of the electricity while we still have it. I’m really hoping we won’t join the thousands upon thousands of people who are in the dark! Go away, Irene!

Here’s a page I completed a few weeks ago and never posted:

IMG_8045

Who doesn’t love little tiny baby feet? I just love how both those itty bitty feet fit in his daddy’s hands! He still has little feet, but now they are always on the move and he just doesn’t have time to sit down for pictures! :)

Stay safe and dry, everyone!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...