Saturday, September 3, 2011

Senior Year

IMG_8180

Here’s the senior year first day of school page. I’m still in a bit of denial about this being her final year of high school, but I suppose it’ll just become more real as time moves forward. As you can see, I had a lot to say, so I ended up writing all over this page! It’s really four separate paragraphs, but I was running out of room so it’s kind of hard to tell. Everything on here (with the exception of the thickers and date sticker) is old stuff that I had left over from other pages. I’m going to be working on using up my stash forever I think!

Hope you’re enjoying your Saturday!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...