Friday, December 2, 2011

Old Tradition, New Steps

I just realized that I never posted these pictures we took on the last night we were in South Carolina. (As a matter of fact, I never really posted anything about out trip! Oops!) My dad was having a fit about us not taking family pictures, so we all finally caved and set up the tripod. Here are the photo’s and some captions to help you figure out what the hell is going on…

Just Watch the Blinking Light EveryoneIMG_9960

Harper Doesn’t Care for the Blinking Light

IMG_9961

This is Normal

IMG_9964

Showing the Love

IMG_9966

Who You Lookin’ At?

IMG_9967

Ta-Da!

IMG_9968

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...