Saturday, December 3, 2011

December Daily, Day 2

IMG_0116

On the left is a picture of Tony (FINALLY) putting the lights up outside. The paper is so busy that I didn’t feel like I should do much else to it, but I found that cute sticker from Echo Park's Seasons Greeting collection and thought it fit the page. On the right is another Hambly screen print with a sticker from the same sticker sheet as the ornament string. I used some Tiny Type stickers from Cosmo Cricket to spell out the word second.

IMG_0117

Beneath the transparency is just a picture of the front of the house at night. I used a Martha Stewart scalloped punch for the paper behind the photo and a sticker from Tim Holtz’s Salvage Stickers pack. Easy Peasy.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...