Friday, February 10, 2012

Five on Friday

  1. All three kids have been home sick this week. Harper seems to have gotten the worst of it and is going on day 3 of vomiting and diarrhea. The poor kid is hungry, so we feed him and then it makes it’s way back out one way or the other. So, my days have been laundry/clean-up/cuddle and I’m just about worn out. Hopefully this thing passes…and quickly.
  2. Zoe’s been getting some major hours at work lately. This week, for instance, she had/has to work Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and she has 4 hours on Monday.  We aren’t sure if they like her, or don’t like her. I’m thinking they like her because they’ve also said she’ll be training for box office and cafĂ©, and that’s a step up from concessions/usher. She thinks they don’t want her to have a life…
  3. Landon finished up drown proofing yesterday and he had a really great time. Yesterday they had to jump in the pool fully clothed and then they learned how to use a long sleeve button down shirt as a way to entrap air…they love that part of the program! The only problem I had with the program is that after they got out of the pool they weren’t able to use any lotions or whatever on their skin, and that chlorine water really wreaks havoc on Landon’s eczema. But, we survived it and now we’ve gotta get his skin back to looking and feeling better.
  4. Tuesday was probably the most exciting day of the week for me because we got to find out the gender of out latest edition. It still seems strange to know that we are definitely having a girl. And, the name game is in full swing!
  5. Looks like we may be getting some snow this weekend, and I have to admit I’m kinda excited about it. We haven’t really had any snow this year and Landon is really missing it. I think Harper might like it too. It figures we wouldn’t get any since I’m totally prepared and have coveralls and boots for both boys! Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...