Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patty’s Day

I didn’t get around to posting yesterday because we ended up getting home late after a day of total chaos. I’ll write a whole post on that later though.

It is near impossible to get all three kids in the same spot at the same time these days and it was no easy task getting this picture! The older two sleep late and then when they’re finally up and dressed, Harper’s getting ready for his nap! I took this picture right after changing H’s diaper (hence the no pants!) and just had the kids gather in his room for a quick photo shoot.

IMG_1566

IMG_1573

Those are some mighty fine looking kids if I do say so myself. They are definitely my lucky charms!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...