Monday, April 9, 2012

Glass Etching and Mini Golfing

I hate to go to Massanutten and not take at least one of their many craft classes. They offer a lot of different kinds of classes, but one we enjoy every time is glass etching.

Landon, my mom, Jaron, Zoe, Kyle and myself decided to etch this year.

IMG_1961

In order to actually keep up with the class and finish, I wasn’t able to take many pictures. Here are a two that I did manage though…

IMG_1962

IMG_1968

Later in the afternoon, Tony and I took the two younger boys to play mini-golf. (The older kids and Papa went to the gym. Again.)

Harper was kind of crazy the whole time we were there. He just wanted to chase after the balls as we hit them and throw them in the water…it ended up being more a game of catch Harper than mini-golf!

IMG_1973

IMG_1974

IMG_1982

IMG_1976

After spending the majority of my time chasing H around, I thought I’d just try to golf while holding him. It wasn’t easy…

IMG_1988

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...