Thursday, May 31, 2012

Basement Progress

I only got one picture today of what they accomplished, and it isn’t that great, so I’ll explain just a bit about what you see:

IMG_2971

They put in some insulation, got all the electrical up and running and also cleared out the remaining junk so that the guys could come in and start hanging drywall tomorrow. I guess that doesn’t sound like much, but they worked all morning and afternoon down there, and I can’t believe how awesome it’s all coming together.

They put in tons of outlets and lights and I think it’s really going to be enough considering there won’t be any natural light in that area. (I was worried about there being ample light and now I’m feeling much better about the whole ordeal.) After the drywall gets hung tomorrow it’s going to look a WHOLE lot different! Can’t wait!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...