Thursday, June 21, 2012

12 Year Canvas

IMG_3810

This is the canvas that I wrote about the other day. I haven’t hung it on the wall yet but I already know where it will go once I get around to it.

The photo was taken at my parents house out on their dock. It’s a really good picture, but I think it’s pretty cool that he had this done in black and white. And, I really love the saying.

If you can’t read it, it says:

Our Love

wasn’t dramatic, like some bolt of lightening with a crack of thunder following. It was more like when flint strikes steel and the spark fades almost too fast for you to see. But still, you know it’s there down where you can’t see, kindling.

Tony and Angela

June 9 2000

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...