Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lunch Conversation

Today while eating lunch with the boys we got on the topic of our top 5 favorite animals. Landon asked me first, and this is what I came up with.

  1. Zebra, has always been my favorite, no idea why
  2. Peacock, I like pretty birds
  3. Flamingo, I like pretty salmon colored birds
  4. Koala, cute and cuddly, who doesn’t love cute and cuddly?
  5. Penguin, couldn’t think of anything else.

Then, Landon was up:

  1. Cheetah, they’re fast
  2. Penguin, always been a favorite of his
  3. Snake, bet he wouldn’t touch one!
  4. Alligator, no idea why on this one
  5. Parrot, he likes pretty birds too I guess.

Since we were on the subject, I asked Harper what his favorites were. I thought it was hilarious when he just started listing them…

  1. Hippo
  2. Rhino
  3. Zebra
  4. Doggy
  5. Bear

I’ll have to be sure to get Zoe and Tony to let us know their top 5 favorite animals too!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...