Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Good-Bye Elementary

Unbelievably, Landon finished elementary school last week. I was emotional enough about Zoe finishing high school, but then he had to go and be promoted from elementary to middle school on top of it.

It was a rough week. I had all these picture idea’s in my head for his last day, but he got mad at me on the way to the bus stop and all my plans went down the tubes. (I wouldn’t let him play soccer in the street and that totally ruined his morning.)

But, I did get this one as he boarded the bus…

IMG_3326

Luckily he forgot that he was mad at me by the time school ended and I was able to get a great smile out of him!

IMG_3330

It’s hard to believe he’ll be going into 6th grade next year. I know he’s growing up and all, but when I look at him, I still see my baby…kinda like when I look at Zoe…and Harper…reality sucks sometimes.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...