Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bonding

Ever since Dakota’s been home, Harper hasn’t been a big fan. I guess that’s not really too surprising, especially when for the first couple weeks she was here all she did was scream. But, now that time has passed and she’s not crying all the time, he’s warming up to her.

After our long day yesterday, Kota really needed to get on the floor and stretch her legs. So, I put her down on her blanket, and that’s when Harper decided to go over and see her.

IMG_4809

He was lying there talking to her, so I grabbed my camera and started snapping away. I don’t know what he was saying, but she was very interested in whatever it was.

IMG_4813

At one point he even tried to get her to hold onto his finger! I was really surprised considering he won’t usually even sit close to her! As he was talking to her, she broke out into this huge smile, which was just adorable! I was so happy I had my camera in my hand! My guess is that as he gets used to her and she gets older, she’ll always think he’s pretty funny. I know Harper sure thinks everything Landon does is a riot!

IMG_4816

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...