Sunday, August 26, 2012

Getting Ready for School

 IMG_4821

After a long summer, Landon is eager to start school tomorrow. Middle school is going to be quite different and he’s looking forward to the experience. New school, new teachers, new friends, it’s going to be quite a year!

We went out and did some back to school shopping today and got him some new supplies, a new backpack and even a new lunchbox that I’m hoping I won’t have to pack too much this year! Making lunches is probably my least favorite thing to do when it comes to school, but he hates waiting in line for lunch, so we’ll see what happens.

When we went clothes shopping we mostly focused on fall/winter clothes, but now that I’m looking for clothes for him to wear to school, I’m not too impressed with his summer stuff. It’s going to be hot here for awhile, so I think I’m going to have to break down and buy him a few more shirts and shorts to get him through until it cools down.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...