Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sports Camp

010

Landon has been spending his days at sports camp this week. He’s been pretty bored all summer, so when I read about this indoor sports camp I thought it might be a good opportunity for him to get out of the house to do something fun.

I really didn’t expect Landon to be on board with the idea, but once he read about it a little (especially the part about flashlight tag) he was sold. Everyday they do several different sports and/or games including soccer, baseball, volleyball, hockey, dodge ball etc. He’s really enjoyed himself every day and I think he may even want to go back next summer!

It’s nice that he’s not as shy as when he was younger because he would have never done this even two years ago. I don’t know if it was just because he was THAT bored, or if he’s just a little more outgoing, but whatever it is, I’m glad he’s had the opportunity to get out and play and meet some new friends.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...