Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bubbles are Round

Although I intended to do some sort of “circle” activity with Harper this morning, we ended up having to run a few errands and by the time we got home it was naptime.

IMG_4850

So, instead of working on circles we talked about “round” while we were out blowing bubbles this afternoon.

IMG_4847

I don’t know if he understood what I was telling him when I explained that the bubbles were round, but he certainly had a great time running after them and popping them! We also looked at a tennis ball and bouncy ball we found in the garage and talked about how they were like the round bubbles…I’ll have to see if he remembers the word tomorrow.

IMG_4852

Doesn’t he look like he’s being a little stinker in this next picture? Just look at that crinkled up nose and that evil grin!

IMG_4859

He really wasn’t being a stinker, he was just “getting mama” with the bubbles. He just loved when they would pop in my face and I’d shout and act silly about it! And, the sun was in his eyes, hence the squinty eyes.

IMG_4866

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...