Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Kitty Cat Pockets

Yesterday I had to run into Sams Club to drop off a couple prescriptions and while I waited for them to be filled I decided to look around.

Somehow I ended up in the clothing area, and realized that they actually had some pretty cute stuff for little kids. I ended up picking up two Carter’s brand outfits for Dakota, each priced at a whopping $7.48.

I absolutely love this one:

IMG_4838

Those little kitty cat pockets are just too stinkin’ cute! I‘m glad I went with the 0-3 month size because the newborn one would have been too short. She’s just so long and skinny right now, it’s kind of hard to find things that fit her, but luckily this one fit just right.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...