Thursday, August 16, 2012

Her Hair

Zoe’s been talking about dying the tips of her hair now for awhile. She finally got the opportunity to get it done yesterday and this is how it turned out. She dyed a lot more than the tips, and I just love how it turned out!

017

Pretty awesome, huh?

I love the abruptness of the dark to the blond with the pop of pink at the bottom! I think it looks really good, and I think college is the perfect time to experiment with her new look.

Yesterday I told her it was about time she did something with her hair! By the time I was 17 I had done a million things to mine! Dyed, bleached, permed, ironed, cut, shaved…you name it, I’ve probably done it, even if it wasn’t always such a good idea!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...