Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mimics

I think these two are gonna be buddies.

IMG_5268

As you all know, it took Harper quite awhile to warm up to Dakota, and while he still just wants me to “put Kota down” so he can boss me around we can play, he’s much more comfortable around her now.

IMG_5270

Sometimes, while I’m in the kitchen and they are alone together, he walks over and talks to her, gets her dolly out for her or tries to fix her with his hammer (I’m always paying attention, don’t worry!). I catch her watching him too, and it amazes me that at a mere 2 1/2 months old, she’s paying attention to what he’s doing. I think she’s taking notes…

IMG_5271

Harper mimics Landon (good and bad) and I can see now that before long, Dakota will be mimicking Harper. It’s crazy how that works!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...