Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Twins?

I’ve always loved this photo of Harper. It was taken when he was just about a week short of 3 months old. It was just so him at the time. The sweet look on his face, the legs pulled tight to his body; just so him.

IMG_2924

I thought I’d try to capture Dakota in a similar way, so I stripped her down to her diaper and put her on my bed, and this is what I got:

IMG_5265

They look so much alike, it’s uncanny. I showed Tony these pictures and he thought they were both Harper. She kind of has that same sweet look that he does, only her eyes are less playful and more inquisitive, in my opinion. He looks like he’s going to giggle while she looks like she’d like to figure out what I’m doing with the big lens pointed in her face.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...