Thursday, September 20, 2012

Play, Play, Play

Finding new things to do on a daily basis is a tough job. It’s actually near impossible, but somehow, Harper, Dakota and I have been managing to keep ourselves entertained.

Some of the things we’re keeping busy with these days include:

  • the marble tower

IMG_5101

  • the water table…add a sponge and it’s a whole new toy

IMG_5230

IMG_5213

  • play dough

IMG_5234

  • tools

IMG_5237

  • the “mans”

IMG_5241

Right now, the “mans” is the favorite. We play it a lot. I’ve had to become inventive with how we play with them though, because while he has a pretty good imagination, these toys are quite a bit above his age level. As you can see above, one game I came up with was to set them up on his blocks and give him a little shooting toy to knock them down.

IMG_5243

He loved it! :)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...