Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October Photo a Day (Day30)

In case you’ve been paying attention, you may have noticed that I don’t have a day 29 photo…I’m blaming it on Hurricane Sandy. I was supposed to get a shot of the moon, but as you can imagine, there wasn’t one to be seen in all that mess. And, I certainly wasn’t about to go outside to try to find it! (I also had my phone on the charger all day just in case we lost power so I wasn’t thinking about getting pictures anyways.)

But, just as Sandy has moved on, so have I. Here’s today’s shot:

007

The prompt was “clothes” and what’s better than a photo of a little Minnie Mouse dress? One more day, and then I’m going to try to keep the momentum going for November.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...