Thursday, November 1, 2012

Music To Our Ears

Our little Kota sure is growing up. She’s going to be 4 months old this Friday and I just can’t believe how much she’s changed in these few short months she’s been here.

When my mom was up here visiting, she, Dakota, Zoe and I were sitting at the table talking and listening to music when all of a sudden Dakota started to giggle.

IMG_5717

Just out of nowhere she gave us some good belly laughs.

IMG_5718

We think it must have been the music that Zoe was playing that made her laugh, but we aren’t sure. All I know is that listening to her laugh is music to our ears…and when she laughs, we can’t help but laugh with her.

IMG_5721

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...