Friday, November 30, 2012

Out of Doors (2)

The weather on Thanksgiving day was truly exceptional. It was just completely gorgeous. While waiting for the food to get done cooking, we made our way outside to hang out and we even had the dogs out for a little running around.

Tish is playing tug of war with Fancy while my dad, Kyle and Tisha’s pug, Bruno look on.

IMG_6296

Bruno and Fancy started to wrestle around playing in front of Dakota and she just thought it was hilarious! She laughed and laughed!

IMG_6325

I’m not sure what these two were doing, but I thought it was a sweet moment.

IMG_6302

Landon was happy to have a soccer ball to play with. He and Brandon spent some time kicking the ball back and forth.

IMG_6330

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...