Friday, November 30, 2012

Out of Doors

We spent a lot of time outside while we were down south. The weather was a bit warmer than at home, so we made the most of it.

Harper just loved walking along the rock wall outside my parents house. He made us all a little crazy doing it though! We were all so worried he was going to fall off.

IMG_6155

Dakota was content to sit outside watching all the kids run around. She loves to be outside.

IMG_6159

Zoe had a paper to write so she found herself a comfy spot on one of my parent’s porches. (Apparently she had some texting to do, too.)

IMG_6176

Koko and I did a lot of swinging on the front porch. I just love their swing and Koko really seemed to like it too. I was able to swing her to sleep on several occasions.

IMG_6182

When she wasn’t snoozing with me, she could sometimes be found rocking and bonding with her Meme.

IMG_6197

When the kids grew tired of the rock wall, they made their way back to the lake. Throwing rocks into the water was a huge hit. (Yes, the next photo is focused on the tree trunk, but I absolutely love it…and I didn’t take it, my brother did.)

IMG_6255

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...