Thursday, November 29, 2012

Santa Baby

Harper wore this Santa suit when he was just a little thing, so when I came across it and realized she’d be about the same size at Christmas that he was when he wore it, I decided to hang onto it. So glad I did!

IMG_6464

IMG_6468

IMG_6480

The top three pics I took using my Canon. All the pictures in the collage below were taken with my cell phone. While I went to get my cell to take the pics, the hat slid down over Dakota’s eyes and she just looked so darn cute! She wasn’t moving a muscle…just waiting for someone to rescue her! I rescued her, but only after getting a quick picture!

023

Here’s a picture of Harper wearing the same outfit:

IMG_3243

Cute, huh? He was only 3 1/2 months in his photo and she’s just a few days away from being 5 months. I just love that she gets to wear something that he did. Gives me the warm and fuzzies.

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

She is so adorable!!!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...