Thursday, December 20, 2012

Adventures of Peppermint

IMG_6694

One morning we woke up and found Peppermint had pulled out our cookie decorating stash. I guess she felt it was time to make some Christmas treats.

So, later that afternoon Zoe, Harper and I whipped up some sugar cookie dough, cut out some seasonal shapes and that evening we had a little cookie decorating party!

IMG_6700

IMG_6703

IMG_6706

IMG_6707

(Zoe, Kiersten, Jeff, Tony, Dakota, Landon, Mema, Harper, Brandon and I did the decorating. I was at one end of the table and didn’t get Brandon in the shot…oops!) We had a great time and the cookies looked wonderful! I’m pretty sure we just adopted yet another Christmas tradition…

012

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...